- To provide quality education from 8th to 12th class at subsidized rate to students from all over the country including FATA in particular.
- To eliminate the sense of deprivation and alienation among tribesmen, by providing prospects to bring them into national mainstream.
- To channelize the potentials of cadets from tribal areas into more productive ventures bearing on nation-building activities.
- To inculcate in young cadets the spirit of national cohesion and honour their patriotism.
- The focus will be on academic excellence, personality development, character building, and promotion of true religious values, leadership traits and physical development.
- To act as an outlet to transform the cadets and mould them for taking responsible positions in all walks of life.
- To inculcate national harmony and integration, by providing opportunity to cadets from tribal areas to work in consonance with their colleagues from the settled areas.